FREE Delivery in South Africa for orders over R500.00
When your order value is R500.00 or more we will deliver for free to South African addresses by Post Office or courier in main centres and as many other areas wherever possible. For courier delivery we require that you provide a physical address with a valid street postal code, and someone must be present during office hours to sign for the parcel. AllisOne reserves the right to amend the delivery option for areas not serviced by our normal couriers, in which case we will have to deliver either via the Post Office, or to an address in the nearest town to you that is accessible. This free service is only valid if you have placed your order in our Online Shop, and is not valid for e-mailed or telephonic orders received at our office.
Delivery cost becomes progressively less as you add more items to your order. The easiest way to see what the delivery charge for your order will be is to press the checkout button on your trolley. The checkout order screen that follows shows the delivery cost and allows you to select from the available delivery options. We usually provide limits, for example 2-7 days. When we quote days, we always mean business days.
Start counting the days from the time that we have approved funds for the order - the next day if you are paying by credit card, or when we receive the cleared funds in our account if paying by EFT or by cheque deposit into our bank account. Please note that the EFT or bank deposit option is only available to South Africans.
We currently offer four methods of delivery:
- Collection from our HQ at 4 Ripelby Road, Claremont. You may collect your parcel from our office or send your own representative, courier or collection agent - in which case you need to notify us with the authorisation on your order, including the details of the person or company collecting on your behalf.
To get to our office, travel along Main Road Claremont towards Kenilworth, or from Wynburg towards Kenilworth. Ripelby Road is about half-way, almost on the boundary of Kenilworth and Claremont, and forms a T-junction with Main Road up towards the mountain. No 4 is just on the right as you turn into Ripelby Road, next to the apartment block.
- Post Office parcel post delivery. Here we use the SA Post Office to deliver to any valid South African postal address. You will usually get a slip in the mail about 2 - 7 days after we dispatch the order. You can then collect and sign for the delivery from your local post office counter. The cost varies depending on the weight of the parcel.
- Pargo to a Pargo Pickup Point. Here we deliver for collection at your nearest store that is a Pargo Pickup Point. This is generally an overnight service from when we despatch the order to main centres and 2-7 days in outlying towns. We will inform you of the tracking number for your parcel which will be delivered to the Pargo Pickup Point corresponding to the postal code you provide. You can then collect and sign for the delivery from your Pargo Pickup Point. The cost varies depending on the weight of the parcel.
- Courier. This is a door-to-door service that typically gets to you 1 - 4 days after we despatch the order. It is available for all orders in the major centres of South Africa. The delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the physical address to receive and sign for the delivery.
AllisOne reserves the right to change the delivery method at its own discretion and expense. AllisOne is not responsible for delays caused by strikes, political upheaval, weather or other natural disasters.
Please note: Customs and import policies in some countries prohibit the importing of natural health products for personal use. It is your responsibility to check your country's policies.
We offer two methods of shipping and delivering international orders:
South African Post Office International Airmail. This is less expensive but carries a small risk of being stopped or seized by customs offices in certain countries. We are unable to track these parcels beyond the destination airport when it enters the local system of your country. Generally there have been no problems with parcels sent by airmail to the USA, Japan, Australasia and most of the EU, except for Germany, Portugal and Spain. Usually this takes in the region of 7 - 21 days, providing there are no delays due to customs, or import requirements you will have to fulfill. Occasionally it may take a little longer, for example over peak seasonal times such as Christmas and New Year.
International Courier or EMS: Your parcel should arrive at the destination country within 2-7 days of despatch, excluding customs clearance times, which can vary depending on the country. Occasionally it may take a little longer, for example over peak seasonal times such as Christmas and New Year.
Please see the Delivery Policy in our Terms and Conditions for further details.
AllisOne reserves the right to change the delivery method at its own discretion and expense.
AllisOne is not responsible for delays caused by:
- Customs procedures on arrival in your country
- Political upheaval or strikes in your country
- Inclement weather or
- Other natural disasters