Concentration and Tranquility
The biochemic brain and sensory nerve nutrient, Kali Phos supports the function of the nervous system and the heart. A wonderful nerve tonic and de-stress salt, it promotes wellbeing and vitality, and assists concentration and study.
Facial Analysis Signs:
- Blue-grey ashen undertone to the area around chin or mouth, temples and eyes
- The entire face can appear this colour
- Sunken temples
Biochemic Mode of Action:
Kali Phos is primarily found in the brain, sensory nerves, muscles and red blood cells. A deficiency results in a loss of physical, intellectual and psychological power and can lead to despondency or a lack of interest in life. It also has an antiseptic action and prevents decay of the tissues. Every household should have this tissue salt in their kit!
Kali Phos is indicated to assist:
- Exam stress
- Poor concentration or memory
- Age related memory loss – senior moments
- Noise or light sensitivity
- Sensory nerve disorders
- Foul-smelling sweat or secretion