Blood and Mucus Regulator
Kali Mur conditions the blood and mucous membranes and can be considered the biochemic ear, nose, throat and lung specialist of the salts. It maintains the fibrous tissues, supports the respiratory and lymphatic systems and is a metabolic activator.
Facial Analysis Signatures:
- Milky-blue to pale pink colour in a half-moon under the eyes and sometimes the upper eyelid.
- The entire face can appear this whiter shade of pale colour.
- In young girls or teenagers, the pale white colour can extend over the shoulders, upper back, chest and arms.
Biochemic Mode of Action:
Kali Mur is a specific in all childhood illnesses and it is often required after using Ferrum Phos to clear the effects of infections. It cleanses the blood and mucous membranes of congestion and assists in all soft swellings of glands, in ear, nose throat and lung conditions. Any mucous congestion, white-coloured phlegm or discharge indicates a deficiency of and requirement for Kali Mur.
Kali Mur is indicated to assist:
- Childhood illnesses
- Soft tissue wounds and burns
- Trauma and post operative recovery
- Thrush or candida
- Soft glandular swellings
- Sinus congestion
- Ear, nose, throat and lung infections
- Irritated eyelids or itching eyes
- Infantile eczema
- Adolescent pimples
- Warts and skin tags
- Travel sickness