Level 1 Foundation
Before commencing the Training the Student will need to sign the Student Agreement and give it to their Level 1 Foundation Teacher. By signing the Student Agreement the Student agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations of the Academy as set out in the Student Agreement.
The primary aims of the Level 1 Foundation course are to introduce the Student to the philosophy of Aura-Soma; to provide information about the tools offered within the Aura-Soma range, and to give practice in interpreting Equilibrium selections. In this respect the course concentrates on viewing the four bottle selection as a whole picture and explores the relationships between the selected Equilibrium bottles.
- The principles of Aura-Soma as a Non-intrusive Self-selective system.
- Colour theory. Primary, secondary and tertiary colours. Complementary colours. Visible and invisible spectrums.
- Sympathetic resonance as a key to restoring balance.
- The language of colour. The messages of colour at various levels.
- Consultation procedure and interpretation of colour selections. The significance of the position of each Equilibrium bottle in the selection. The colour relationships between the Equilibrium bottles selected.
- Guidelines for making recommendations based on the client`s selection.
- Introduction to the Products. Guidelines for their usage and their appropriateness.
- An exploration of the specific messages and interrelationships of many of the colour combinations within the Equilibrium range.
- Demonstration and practical work with a hand massage technique.
- Demonstration and practical work with a foot massage technique.
- Demonstration and practical work with the aura and subtle energies.
The Academy Recognition
At the end of the Level 1 Foundation course the Student is entered on to the Academy’s Student Register and given a personal registration number. The Student then receives a Certificate of Attendance from the Academy which recognises the Student’s completion of this level of the Training. At this point the Student is not yet entitled to apply for a Practising Certificate or give Consultations to the public.
This course requires 6 days attendance. Courses are either 6 consecutive days during the week or spread out once a week over 6 weeks.
Aura-Soma, The Prism and Rainbow device are registered trademarks of
Aura-Soma Products Ltd
- << Prev